Donate an Auction Item for Comedy For Change!
It is with great excitement that we invite you to participate in a very special event. On Thursday, March 1st , we will be hosting Comedy For Change – Laugh Your Cash Off! – a night of comedy, fun, and food to benefit Set Me Free Project, and our mission to educate our youth to prevent them from ever seeing the dark of Sex Trafficking.
Set Me Free Project is an Omaha based, non-profit organization dedicated to giving every child the knowledge and tools they need to prevent them from ever becoming a victim of Sex Trafficking. We travel to schools and organizations throughout our community bringing awareness to students, parents, teachers, medical professionals, and industry leaders, and empowering our children to value themselves and protect them from the evils of Trafficking.
As the need for our services continues to grow, we need your support to bring this vital message to our children and families. Here’s how you can help:
- Please consider contributing an item to our silent auction. The item can be donated by you, your employer, or both. Some items we are looking for include (but are not limited to):
- tickets to local events, shows, and sporting events
- gift cards or packages from local businesses
- sports-related items and memorabilia (signed is always appreciated)
- food and wine related items
- gift cards and packages for family outings and activities
- technology (iPads, tablets, laptops)
- goods (such as jewelry, handbags, artwork and photography, etc.)
- Please join us at the DC Center on Thursday, March 1st and get ready to Laugh Your Cash Off! Register for this night of comedy, fun, and food by going to our website: setmefreeproject.net/ourevents or call (402)521-3080.
Thank you in advance for your support of this important event. Together we can prevent all children from ever seeing the dark of Human Trafficking!